ciphering tinymce source code

deostroll

Hi,

Need to know the basis for understanding the code written for tinymce
(cms - content management system). I mean what are all those written
in { init: '', blah: blah, ...}. Where can I learn such advanced
stuff?

--deostroll

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

deostroll said:
Need to know the basis for understanding the code written for tinymce
(cms - content management system). I mean what are all those written
in { init: '', blah: blah, ...}. Where can I learn such advanced
stuff?

When RTFM, RTFFAQ, STFW. However, it is not at all advanced. It's an
Object initializer; `init' and `blah' are property names, and after the
colon (`:') follows the corresponding property value.

<http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting>

PointedEars

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Thomas said:
Especially since the version I linked is out of print, my bad.

Seems you found all the bad teachers (and unsurprisingly, again you did not
consult the archives before posting). Last time I checked, Flanagan didn't
really know what he's talking about either, and it remains to be seen
whether the latest (5th) edition can be safely recommended or still remains
in the FAQ only because it is the least bad book about the topic.

PointedEars