Class Card Deck

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by honzie42, Jul 3, 2020.

  1. honzie42

    honzie42

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm trying to represent a deck of cards as a class, but when I try to use this it says "this may only be used in a nonstatic member function. I'm new to coding, so this is probably an easy fix.

    Here's my code so far:

    #include <iostream>
    #include<string>
    #include <random>
    using namespace std;
    class carddeck {
    public:
    string suit;
    int number;
    bool facecard;
    }
    carddeck(string suit, int number, bool facecard) {
    this->suit = suit;
    this->number = number;
    this->facecard = facecard;
    }