Class vs, Module

Amy Snyder

This is probably an easy question. I am creating a web application
using VS 2003 and was wondering what the differnce is between creating a
Class or Module. These are two templates available when adding a new
item to a current web app.

Why would you use one over the other?

Manohar Kamath

A class represents something real or abstract (say car, person, employee,
etc.). A module (if you are working on Visual Basic.net), is a set of
procedures. If you want to be truly object oriented, create a class, and add
related methods.