    Any suggestion on how to solve this issue?

    Thanks.

    Marc

    Marc Llenas, Feb 20, 2007

  2. It's probaby a matter of enabling parent paths. It's a similar issue in
    IIS6: parent paths being disabled by default.

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 20, 2007

  3. Marc Llenas

    Marc Llenas Guest

    Thanks Bob,

    Parent paths were enabled on IIS7, so that shouldn't be the issue.

    Marc

    Marc Llenas, Feb 21, 2007
  4. Well, You've kind of left us in the dark here. It does not appear to be an
    ASP issue. I suggest creating a small test page (repro.htm) containing only
    the bit of html or css that allows the problem to be seen. Show us the page.
    I further suggest cross-posting your reply to the inetserver.iis group as
    well, if only to get more eyes looking at it. By "crosspost", I mean enter
    both groups into the To: field of your reply. Do not multipost, i.e., post a
    separate reply to the other group.

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 21, 2007