    Or how could I easily resign the file after having added a publisher ?

    Thanks,
    Ralph

    Ralph Sieminsky, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Ralph Sieminsky

    Nakul Durve Guest

    I too cannot get ClickOnce to work with VS 2005 Beta 1, as I am
    getting the same error. I cannot find the line <description> inside
    the manifest file. THe only manifest file I have is
    C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DelMe2\DelMe2_1.0.0.1\DelMe2.exe.manifest

    Is there another / meant to be another?

    Nakul Durve, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Gabriele G. Ponti, Jul 9, 2004
  4. As alternative to the VS 2005 publishing feature, you can use the .NET
    Many thanks for this Gabriele. I was also able to run ClickOnce
    successfully from VS 2005 after installing VS 2005 Beta 1 on a
    "clean" machine, one that did not have the Technology Preview
    installed and uninstalled before Beta 1 was installed, which was
    the case for the machine on which ClickOnce failed. The problem
    may come from there.

    Regards,
    Ralph

    Ralph Sieminsky, Jul 9, 2004
  5. Ralph Sieminsky

    Nakul Durve Guest

    Thanks Gabriele, I tried doing it manually and it worked fine
    (although it does defeat the point of "Click Once"!). Ralph, I did not
    have the Technology Preview installed at any stage, but ClickOnce
    still does not work. I can only assume this is a bug which will be
    fixed in later betas.

    Nakul Durve, Jul 12, 2004