client-side code checkboxlist

Guest

Hello -

I have two checkboxlists; A and B. CheckboxlistA has Item1, Item2, Item3,
etc. up to Item8.

If need client-side code with the logic that if Item8 in CheckboxlistA is
checked then show CheckboxlistB.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Guest

Wrap the CheckBoxListB in a div or span and set its visible property to
false. Don't mark div or span to run as server controls. Add onclick item
event for CheckoxListA and check whether Item8 is checked, if yes, do some
javascript to make the span of CheckBoxListB visible.

Hope this helps. If it helps you, click "Yes" in "Was this post helpful to
you?"

-- Prakash.NET

Guest

Dear Prakash.NET:

Thank you very much for your response!

Can you provide me with an example of the code? I don't know javascript.