ClientScriptManager - How to Register?

Guest

I have a web page which is using a "Master Page". I am wanting to use some
existing functionality which allows for the look up of an email address.
This functionality is contain within a "form". It looks like the following:

<form NAME="EMAILADDR" METHOD="post"
Action="http://SomeLocation/webapps/utilities/IMCApps?request=EmailLookup">
To look up an e-mail address, please enter the last name in the field
below
and press the "Get E-mail Address" button.
<input TYPE="text" Name="last" maxlength="25" size="25" />
<input TYPE="text" Name="first" Maxlength="16" Size="16" />
<input Type="submit" Value="Get E-mail Address">
</form>

I know that you can not have multiple forms with the "runat=server", but I
am guessing that since this form does not have a "runat=server", that it is
ok to have.

When I run, I get an error which says that I must register the postback or
call back for data validation. How do I go about registering this?