    to use it in my real time application.

    regards,
    Thejaswini

    teju, Jul 24, 2008

  2. <snip>

    you are off-topic to comp.lang.c. Please find a more appropriate
    news group for your posting.

    Nick Keighley, Jul 24, 2008

  3. I couldn't find any 'NASA' lists, but I did find several 'sci.space'
    listings. You could even search through lists with just 'space' in their
    title. These lists would be much more appropriate than a list discussing how
    to write programs in a specific language.

    S James S Stapleton, Jul 24, 2008
  4. teju

    teju Guest

    thanx....

    can you please suggest some websites or newsgroup where i can query
    about clips- C Language Integration PRoduction System ...bcos many of
    the websites are not existing nor i found any information in nasa
    website

    teju, Jul 25, 2008
  5. teju

    CBFalconer Guest

    You have already been told that this is off-topic on c.l.c. In
    addition, you are top-posting. Don't do either of those things.

    CBFalconer, Jul 25, 2008
  6. teju

    santosh Guest

    Your question is off-topic for this group, unless you want to discuss
    any aspect of the source code for your copy of CLIPS and if that source
    code happens to be 100% ISO C.

    You will have to consult in a group or forum where usage of CLIPS is
    topical. Maybe these links might help.

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CLIPS>
    <http://clipsrules.sourceforge.net/index.html>
    <http://clipsrules.sourceforge.net/OtherWeb.html>