clips NASA

teju

hi all,

i have downloaded copy of clips tool but it was downloaded very long
back.but the tool is executing very slow.i want my application to run
within 20 ms and give the results to one more application after
processing the data.

i did not find any newsgroup for clips...has it become obsolete?
can anyone please reply how to make this tool execute faster in order
to use it in my real time application.

regards,
Thejaswini

Nick Keighley

i have downloaded copy of clips tool but it was downloaded very long
back.

<snip>

you are off-topic to comp.lang.c. Please find a more appropriate
news group for your posting.

S James S Stapleton

teju said:
hi all,

i have downloaded copy of clips tool but it was downloaded very long
back.but the tool is executing very slow.i want my application to run
within 20 ms and give the results to one more application after
processing the data.

i did not find any newsgroup for clips...has it become obsolete?
can anyone please reply how to make this tool execute faster in order
to use it in my real time application.

I couldn't find any 'NASA' lists, but I did find several 'sci.space'
listings. You could even search through lists with just 'space' in their
title. These lists would be much more appropriate than a list discussing how
to write programs in a specific language.

teju

thanx....

can you please suggest some websites or newsgroup where i can query
about clips- C Language Integration PRoduction System ...bcos many of
the websites are not existing nor i found any information in nasa
website

CBFalconer

teju said:
can you please suggest some websites or newsgroup where i can query
about clips- C Language Integration PRoduction System ...bcos many
of the websites are not existing nor i found any information in
nasa website

You have already been told that this is off-topic on c.l.c. In
addition, you are top-posting. Don't do either of those things.

santosh

teju said:
thanx....

can you please suggest some websites or newsgroup where i can query
about clips- C Language Integration PRoduction System ...bcos many of
the websites are not existing nor i found any information in nasa
website

Your question is off-topic for this group, unless you want to discuss
any aspect of the source code for your copy of CLIPS and if that source
code happens to be 100% ISO C.

You will have to consult in a group or forum where usage of CLIPS is
topical. Maybe these links might help.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CLIPS>
<http://clipsrules.sourceforge.net/index.html>
<http://clipsrules.sourceforge.net/OtherWeb.html>