Cluster problem?

amitavabardhan

An application is hosted on two servers in a cluster. The login.asp page
authenticates the users and sends them to the edit.asp page which first asks
for an serial number and then when the user enters the serial number and hits
the submit button, the edit.asp page dispalys all the information pertaining
to the serial number on the same page. There are two forms in the edit.asp
page.The first form (form0)only has the text box where the user enters the
serial number. The edit.asp page is itself called in the action parameter of
the first form. The serial number is captured using request.form method which
is then used in the second form (form1) which takes the serial number and
displays the information.

The problem is when I access the application using the individual cluster
member addresses all these work fine returning the information for the serial
number. But when I connect through the cluster address the request.form is
populated blank and no record is displayed

Mark Schupp

Simplify your code as much as possible while still exhibiting the problem
and post it here.