Clustering

mmcurry

Wondering if someone can tell me a fairly straight forward library that
I could use to run a program (or convert it) paralell or clustered,
preferable using an MPI. Open source would be good, and running on
linux (Debian Distro) would be ideal.

puzzlecracker

Wondering if someone can tell me a fairly straight forward library that
I could use to run a program (or convert it) paralell or clustered,
preferable using an MPI. Open source would be good, and running on
linux (Debian Distro) would be ideal.

I know one: OT_find_a more_appropriate_usnet_group.

google it.

Good luck

Mike Curry

I will google it, I just thought there would be some standard C++
library that someone knew of.

Sorry about the OT.

Mike