cocoon actions

malini_ss

Hi guys,
I am trying to use the action "Sendmail" in my cocoon based web
application.
When ever this action is executed the control goes to the sitemap (out
of flowscript), but I want to send multiple emails with different body
and to different users. I am using a for loop and I want this sendmail
functionality in this for loop. Form a database a different email is
picked and a new email body is created and the email goes to a
different user.
Is it possible with sendmail action? Does any one know how to
accomplish this using any other means? Or is it really possible to send
an email and transfer the control back to the flowscript right at the
point where it was before the sendmail action was activated?
Thanks