Code for mobile external stylesheet in ASP.NET 2.0?

Jamie

Jamie said:
Can anyone provide a working example of the code within an external
stylesheet for a mobile web application in ASP.NET 2.0? I've looked at
the MSDN documentation and tried examples found elsewhere, but always
get errors. Specifically, when I try to build, the stylesheet tag is
not recognized (mobile:StyleSheet). Any ideas?

Here's a link to an example that does not work for me:
http://dotnetjunkies.com/MobileQuic...nalStyleSheet.src&file=DefinedStyleSheet.ascx

The solution was to remove and re-add my reference to
System.Web.Mobile. I don't know why that was necessary. If you do, feel
free to reply.