Code Not Working

dthmtlgod

OK. Here is my problem. My webserver was running Windows XP professional.
The below code worked as it should, it provided me with the user name.

Set Sys = CreateObject("ADSystemInfo")
Set User = GetObject("LDAP://" & sys.UserName)
userEmail = user.mail
userFname = user.givenname
userLname = user.sn
userFullName = (user.givenname & " " & user.sn)

Well the website out grew the 10 user limit and we had to move the site out
to a web farm in home office. None of the LDAP queries are working.
Running Windows 2000 and IIS 5. I can't figure out why. Is there a setting
I am missing? Any assistance is much appreciated.

Mark Schupp

What does "not working" mean (any error messages, disable error traps if
necessary)?
Is the web-farm part of the domain?
Does the IUSR account on the web-farm have access rights to active
directory?