    happening?

    Thanks

    asp.net VS 2005 C# 2.0

    Paulo, May 23, 2008

  2. I assume you are trying this in Visual Studio 2005 or a later version..

    Did you try Hitting Tab + Tab (Tab key twice rapidly) after typing the
    snippet key word?
    for example, try hitting tab key twice after the typing in "for" in the
    visual studio editor.

    Thank You,
    Nanda Lella,

    This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    Nanda Lella[MSFT], Feb 11, 2009