Code snippet not working

Paulo

Hi, when I hit enter on a snippet it does not complete the structure... for
example, the "for" code snippet does not show the full structure... What is
happening?

Thanks

asp.net VS 2005 C# 2.0

Nanda Lella[MSFT]

I assume you are trying this in Visual Studio 2005 or a later version..

Did you try Hitting Tab + Tab (Tab key twice rapidly) after typing the
snippet key word?
for example, try hitting tab key twice after the typing in "for" in the
visual studio editor.

Thank You,
Nanda Lella,

This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.