ColorJack ColorPicker Help

madmikeproductions

I don't know if anyone is familiar with ColorJack's ColorPicker
(http://www.colorjack.com/software/dhtml+color+picker.html) but I am
trying to modify the script and the author has made themselves
unavailable.
I am modifying the code slightly to use for an admin function to
control the CSS of a site. I am a moderate JavaScript coder and I'm
far from an expert. I was just wondering anyone you could look at my
page and let me know if there is a way to get the color sliders to
position themselves based on the values in a text box. I have it
working the other way around, but need to create a function that, when
the radio button is clicked, the color slider positions itself to the
Hex code in the text box.
Here is the link: http://www.whatsmystory.org/affiliate/config.php
You can look at the source code for the JavaScript.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Michael Kadrie
Atlas Design Group