Columns in Dropdown list and list box

Guest

Is there a way to add columns to the drop down list and list box controls so
I can show multiple columns? My DBA refuses to allow concatenation in SQL

David Wier

SQL concatenation is pretty much how it's done, without buying a 3rd party
control, like EasyListbox

jufemaiz: jc

Is there a way to add columns to the drop down list and list box controls so
I can show multiple columns? My DBA refuses to allow concatenation in SQL

You want what?

The x/html select element can use optiongroups if that's what you're
talking about there - but it's a one dimensional component, though
using the multiple option you can choose more that one.