commented properties in ejb file.

swun2010

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whether I have to put down the properties in an ejb
file?
Why I need to do that for ejb file?
Please refer to the following example for discussion,

package examples.ejb20.relationships.bands;

import javax.ejb.*;
import weblogic.ejb.*;

/**
* @ejbgen:entity prim-key-
class="examples.ejb20.relationships.bands.RecordingBeanPK"
* ejb-name = "Recording"
* data-source-name="cgSampleDataSource"
* table-name = "recording"
* abstract-schema-name = "Recording"
*
* @ejbgen:jndi-name
* local = "ejb.RecordingLocalHome"
*
* @ejbgen:file-generation local-class = "True" local-class-name =
"Recording" local-home = "True" local-home-name = "RecordingHome"
remote-class = "False" remote-home = "False" remote-home-name =
"RecordingRemoteHome" remote-class-name = "RecordingRemote" value-
class = "False" value-class-name = "RecordingValue" pk-class = "True"
*
* @ejbgen:relation role-name="Recordings-have-BandEJB" fk-
column="BandEJB_name" cmr-field="band" target-ejb="BandEJB"
multiplicity="Many" name="Recording-BandEJB"
*/
abstract public class RecordingBean
extends GenericEntityBean
implements EntityBean