common web application for all mobile devices

hitendra15

hi any one know which tech..tool i have to use to create a web
application that can run on almost all [Palm Pocket/WinCE BlackBerry
Symbian Linux] mobile handheld device. WML is there but for complex app
which tool[like ASP.Net Mobile Controls]

Tjerk Wolterink

hi any one know which tech..tool i have to use to create a web
application that can run on almost all [Palm Pocket/WinCE BlackBerry
Symbian Linux] mobile handheld device. WML is there but for complex app
which tool[like ASP.Net Mobile Controls]

Use java midlets, J2ME, and talk to the webservice with the midlet.
Maybe simplexhtml is also on option?

Tjerk Wolterink

hmmm

will it run on all mobile devices?

haha,

many new mobile phones / pda's support j2me.

But not on all mobile phones,

i think there is no technology that runs on all mobile
devices.

If you want to target as many mobile phones as possible
i would suggest wml of j2me.