CompareValidator for date

Jerry

I need to validate a date field to today's date.

So I have a compare validator on the web form, I've assigned the control to
compare to the textbox.
I've set the Type to Date.
I've set the Operator to GreaterThan.
I'm trying to set the ValueToCompare... everything I've entered gives me an
error ..

I've tried.. today, today(), system.date.today()...

I need to also allow for two digit and four digit years..

Thanks,
Jerry

Jerry

Found the answer.. it appears that the validator has issues with 2 digiit
year if the format of the validator is set to 4 digits.
But if the format is 2 digits.. it accepts 4 digit year...