    compare it to another. I'm trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel
    here, so if there is some package available that allows for this I
    would greatly appreciate any info on where to get it..

    aten, Oct 4, 2003

  2. aten

    WW Guest

    WW, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Standard C++ (the only topic here) does not provide what you need. There
    may be libraries available. Look for the Available C++ Libraries FAQ,
    posted here from time to time.

    -Kevin

    Kevin Goodsell, Oct 4, 2003
  4. aten

    Unforgiven Guest

    Actually, everything he says can be done with standard C++. All he needs to
    do is read files, do a fast fourier transform and compare the result. Not
    really anything special needed for that. Now his request for libraries,
    *that* is off topic. ;)

    Unforgiven, Oct 4, 2003
  5. His primary question seemed to be about available libraries. At least,
    that's how I read it. It does sound like it can be done in standard C++,
    but only by coding it from scratch.

    -Kevin

    Kevin Goodsell, Oct 4, 2003