Completing the RDC Developer Framework (and RDC (C-like) compiler)

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Rick C. Hodgin, Feb 15, 2014.

  1. If anyone would like to contribute and help develop the framework for the RDC
    compiler, you can read this post here:

    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/vfrp/tUg-CncAjg4

    In this post I outline the Visual FreePro project. The RDC compiler framework
    used for the RDC computer language (C-like) is one and the same framework that
    will be used to complete Visual FreePro's XBase language support (called VXB++,
    read more about that language here):

    http://www.visual-freepro.org/wiki/index.php/VXB++

    (... as it is a versatile framework which allows many different programming
    languages to operate using the same edit-and-continue debugger facilities,
    the ABI which writes to the virtual machine, or to native CPUs on x86 and
    ARM, as well as a distribution model which allows source code to go alone
    with the executable (so other people can receive your work, and then alter
    it for their needs directly, or improve upon it and re-release it under a
    copyleft license)).

    -----
    If interested, you can contribute financially, or by offering your unique and
    wonderful skills in developing C source code.

    I would also be interested in having someone port a true GNU + C99 version
    to RDC. It would allow all existing GNU C source code to be ported over
    immediately. :)

    -----
    I look forward to hearing from anyone interested. May the Lord bless your
    heart and mind as you consider contributing to this project. Together we
    can succeed. Together the Lord will bless us to create a better tomorrow
    for software developers, and many users, across the entire globe.

    May the Lord grant you blessings and peace from within. :)

    Best regards,
    Rick C. Hodgin

    Rick C. Hodgin, Feb 15, 2014