Completing the RDC Developer Framework (and RDC (C-like) compiler)

Rick C. Hodgin

If anyone would like to contribute and help develop the framework for the RDC
compiler, you can read this post here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/vfrp/tUg-CncAjg4

In this post I outline the Visual FreePro project. The RDC compiler framework
used for the RDC computer language (C-like) is one and the same framework that
will be used to complete Visual FreePro's XBase language support (called VXB++,
read more about that language here):

http://www.visual-freepro.org/wiki/index.php/VXB++

(... as it is a versatile framework which allows many different programming
languages to operate using the same edit-and-continue debugger facilities,
the ABI which writes to the virtual machine, or to native CPUs on x86 and
ARM, as well as a distribution model which allows source code to go alone
with the executable (so other people can receive your work, and then alter
it for their needs directly, or improve upon it and re-release it under a
copyleft license)).

-----
If interested, you can contribute financially, or by offering your unique and
wonderful skills in developing C source code.

I would also be interested in having someone port a true GNU + C99 version
to RDC. It would allow all existing GNU C source code to be ported over
immediately. :)

-----
I look forward to hearing from anyone interested. May the Lord bless your
heart and mind as you consider contributing to this project. Together we
can succeed. Together the Lord will bless us to create a better tomorrow
for software developers, and many users, across the entire globe.

May the Lord grant you blessings and peace from within. :)

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin