Composite control with custom control

Frédéric Mayot

Hi,
I have a custom composite webcontrol (Frameset) which inherits from the
panel webcontrol. This control uses another control named Menu. If I don't
add mMenu with Controls.Add(mMenu), the menu doesn't render when
mMenu.RenderControl(writer) is invoked. But, if I put Controls.Add(mMenu),
the control is rendered twice (which is normal since I call
MyBase.RenderChildren(writer)).
What should I do ?
Thanks
Fred

<ToolboxData("<{0}:Frameset runat=server></{0}:Frameset>")> _
Public Class Frameset
Inherits System.Web.UI.WebControls.Panel
Implements INamingContainer

Dim mMenu As Menu

Protected Overrides Sub RenderChildren(ByVal writer As
System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter)
writer.Write('blabla")
mMenu.RenderControl(writer)
writer.Write("blabla")