conectivity error

Jose

hello

i am trying to acces to my server since internet and show me the next
message or error:

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access
denied

whenn i intent from the local net its work well

i have instaled Server 2003 in english snd Sqlserver 2005

what i need to configurate to the server since internet?

Gracias

Jairo T. Villalobos

Ad