Configuring Tomcat with HSQLDB

j2eekent

Can someone point me to an opensource app or an example somewhere that
uses Tomcat with HSQLDB. I am having trouble with the Tomcat
documentation on JNDI DataSource HOW-TO. I follow the steps exactly
but can not get a Connection. I would like to see a working app and
just see how the server.xml and web.xml is configured.

I am running tomcat 5.0.28, and HSQLDB 1.7.2
I am running hsqldb in Server mode.

Thanks in advance.

Kent

Heiner Kücker

j2eekent said:
Can someone point me to an opensource app or an example somewhere that
uses Tomcat with HSQLDB. I am having trouble with the Tomcat
documentation on JNDI DataSource HOW-TO. I follow the steps exactly
but can not get a Connection. I would like to see a working app and
just see how the server.xml and web.xml is configured.

See example code here

http://hsqldb.sourceforge.net/web/hsqlDocsFrame.html

Heiner Kuecker
Internet: http://www.heinerkuecker.de http://www.heiner-kuecker.de
JSP WorkFlow PageFlow Page Flow FlowControl Navigation: http://www.control-and-command.de
Java Expression Formula Parser: http://www.heinerkuecker.de/Expression.html

j2eekent

Heiner,

I can't seem to find any references to TOMCAT in the links you pointed
out.

Kent