Confused - Struts page not loading my datagrid info

joey.j.garcia

I have a page at work that uses Tiles to load the Header, Menu,
etc... and the body is supposed to load a data grid, but my data grid
loads the page inside the data grid so the data grid shows the header,
menu, etc .... I think it is related to my struts-config.xml file
because when I switch things around I get my data grid data as my
entire page without the header, menu and other tile stuff displaying
at all. So I want my tiles to display the headers, menu, etc... and
the data grid to just display the list of rows.

Below is my config for the struts-config.xml. My goal was to call
dummyLoadData to load my list object then upon completion call the
dummyViewData mapping in an effort to spread out the actions.

<action path="/dummyViewData"
name="dummyFormBean"
scope="request"
type="com.mydomain.struts.dummy.DummyDataAction">
<forward name="success" path="tile.dummy" />
<forward name="cancel" path="/home.do?action=success" />
<forward name="tabC" path="/jsp/dummy/TabC.jsp" />
</action>

<action path="/dummyLoadData"
name="dummyFormBean"
scope="request"
type="com.mydomain.struts.dummy.DummyDataLoadAction">
<forward name="success" path="/dummyViewData.do" />
</action>

It seems that each Action class is working fine, but like I mentioned
above the page loads with either of these two options:
1) Page loads fine except that the data grid has the page loaded again
inside it, not the data rows.
2) If I change the "success" value above to "TabC" it loads the whole
page with the HTML to display the data from the list. i.e., no
header, menu, etc.. just the body without any styles.