Connecting to a Database

Swanand Mokashi

What connection string are you using and what error are you getting ?

--
Swanand Mokashi
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (.NET) - Early Achiever

http://www.dotnetgenerics.com/
DotNetGenerics.com -- anything and everything about Microsoft .NET
technology ...

http://www.swanandmokashi.com/
http://www.swanandmokashi.com/HomePage/WebServices/
Home of the Stock Quotes, Quote of the day and Horoscope web services

oskermayor said:
I forgot to mention that the database I am trying to connect to is
stored locally on the computer.
I have tried using the code that was listed there but i get
errors. I am a novice at this, and was wondering if maybe someone
could step me through it. Thank you.

Greg Young [MVP] wrote:
*http://www.connectionstrings.com/

look under SqlServer 2005 *>