    work in Windows?

    Thanks in advance,
    Vlad

    Vlad Dogaru, Dec 17, 2006

  2. Vlad Dogaru

    Kleine Aap Guest

    (http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.2.2/NEWS.txt):

    The signal module now supports SIGBREAK on Windows, thanks to Steven
    Scott. Note that SIGBREAK is unique to Windows. The default SIGBREAK
    action remains to call Win32 ExitProcess(). This can be changed via
    signal.signal(). For example:

    # Make Ctrl+Break raise KeyboardInterrupt, like Python's default Ctrl+C
    # (SIGINT) behavior.
    import signal
    signal.signal(signal.SIGBREAK,
    signal.default_int_handler)

    try:
    while 1:
    pass
    except KeyboardInterrupt:
    # We get here on Ctrl+C or Ctrl+Break now; if we had not changed
    # SIGBREAK, only on Ctrl+C (and Ctrl+Break would terminate the
    # program without the possibility for any Python-level cleanup).
    print "Clean exit"

    Kleine Aap, Dec 17, 2006