Control flash with Javascript?

M.L.

Hi. I have several swfs set to play and stop (using actionscript) by
rt-clicking on the swf menu to access the play and stop menu items. A
friend recommended that it would be more intuitive if the user were
allowed to play the swf by clicking on its image, then making it stop by
clicking again. Is there an easy way I can add such capabilities with
js? I
don't want image buttons, just the ability to click on the swf to make
it play or stop, just as if the rt-click menu were being used. Thanks.