Control to embed html and detect links click

bz

Hi,

I develop an application with an AJAX framework (Visual WebGui), and I
need to implement a simple content management - like system
Specifically, users must be able to add some web pages by editing
html, then arrange them in a tree and view / edit them based on user
rights.
All works ok, and I use fckeditor for editing / creating the html
pages. However I lack a good way to display the html when user just
wants to view the page.
The framework I use has a htmlBox component, which actually is a
wrapper around a iframe, and allows me to diaplay html / webpage. All
is ok so far. The only problem is this component (htmlBox) does not
allow me to detect when user click a link in a page, so I cannot
automatically resync the content tree with the document opened through
a link.
The good part is the framework allow to interface with ASP.NET
controls (since the framework itself is build on top of asp.net)
So I can wrap the asp.net, and detect events raised by the asp.net
component. So I'm looking for an ASP.net component (preferably asp.net
native, or free one) which can just display html (preferable not by
navigating to a url, but by assigning a property, like myControl.Html
= "<html>.....", and which also raise events varioss events when user
interact with the page displayed (like when clicking a button, or a
link)

Can anyone suggest such an asp.net component?

Thank you
Bogdan Zamfir