ControlDesigner.Behavior

Eric Entenman

I am trying to build a custom designer that is similar to the
System.Web.UI.Design.WebControls.TableDesigner. The main feature i
need is to be able to resize the columns of a table. While looking
through the documentation for the ControlDesigner, i noticed the
Behavior property. The description says "Gets or sets the DHTML
behavior associated with the designer instance"

Is this a regular htc behavior? The return is of type
IHtmlControlDesignerBehavior. I can't find any samples on this. Has
anyone used this before or have a sugestion as to how to implement a
designer that lets the user resize columns at design time?

Thanks