Converting Font-Size To Pixels

Ram

Hey,
I've got the following code:

How can I calculate the font-size int the actual size in pixels?

Thanks ahead!

--sternr

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit Ram:
I've got the following code:

Throw it away. The content is worthless and the markup has no meaning and no
effect.

How can I calculate the font-size int the actual size in pixels?

Well, you just count the pixels of course!

dorayme

Ed Seedhouse said:
You can't. THE WEB IS NOT PAPER!!!!!!

http://pages.prodigy.net/chris_beall/TC/

Read that site, every page. Then you will begin to have a basis to
understand the web. Until you have you are wallowing in ignorance.

You are such a lovely thing Seedhouse. How do you get to be
prepared to rub another being's nose in the dirt at so slightest
an opportunity?

Mike Minor

Ram said:
Hey,
I've got the following code:

How can I calculate the font-size int the actual size in pixels?

Thanks ahead!

--sternr

Ram...sorry for the welcoming that you received....I feel your pain.

Mike

El Kabong

dorayme said:
You are such a lovely thing Seedhouse. How do you get to be
prepared to rub another being's nose in the dirt at so slightest
an opportunity?

No doubt Mr. Seedhouse was unnecessarily rude...but the link was loaded with
what should be obvious info that is often overlooked or ignored.

Thank you, sir.

Ram

Ram...sorry for the welcoming that you received....I feel your pain.

Mike

Thanks Mike ;)
Actually SeedMouth's link was pretty helpful...
Thanks anyway

--sternr