Converting HTML to PDF using Python?

Oltmans

Hi Python superstars,

Guys, any ideas on how to convert HTML files to PDF files? Or as an
alternative, how to convert HTML files to an image file(jpeg/png/etc)?
Ideally, the converted PDF/Image file should like exactly like the way
HTML file looks in the browser.

I really have no idea about this so I will really appreciate all the
help. Thanks in advance and kindly pardon my ignorance.

Thanks,
Oltmans

CM

Hi Python superstars,

Guys, any ideas on how to convert HTML files to PDF files? Or as an
alternative, how to convert HTML files to an image file(jpeg/png/etc)?
Ideally, the converted PDF/Image file should like exactly like the way
HTML file looks in the browser.

I really have no idea about this so I will really appreciate all the
help. Thanks in advance and kindly pardon my ignorance.

Thanks,
Oltmans

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=python+html+to+pdf

Terry Reedy

How an HTML file looks in *a* (not *the*) browser depends on the
browser, its settings, and window size. That is both a virtue and a
reason for the invention of pdf format.

Grant Edwards

Guys, any ideas on how to convert HTML files to PDF files?

os.system("w3m -dump %s | a2ps -B --borders=no -o - | ps2pdf - %s" % (infile,outfile))