Cool book

Fabri

I am a dba/developer from about 5 years.

I'm trying to migrate from classic asp to asp.net for my webapps and I
would like to start the right way.

I'm looking for a good book to learn ms way to develop large webapps.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0321127420/102-7369629-5745768?n=283155

What about his?

Regards.

--
fabri
Sei un italiano medio, di oltre trent'anni se:

Teemu Keiski