'could not open macro storage'

s_m_b

and other errors too...

I'm copying an office automation script from NT4 to w2k, and have as far is
can be certain replicated all the settings correct, but at the point where
the word.application object tries to create a new document using a specific
template, I get either this error or one about incorrect file paths.

I've been through dcomconfig, and have tried both interactive and launching
user as the identity for word, but even with all the correct settings from
the kb articles, and setting modify rights to temp and winnt/temp, cannot
get beyond these errors.

This script works fine via the NT4 box its moving off, and the only
difference of any value with the w2k box is that integrated authentication
is being used on the new box.

I'm assuming there is some issue with either perms or user login, but
cannot see where.