Create a web service client in C (not C++/CPP/C#)

Joined
Aug 21, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

Is it possible to create a web service consuming client in C?

I'm not talking about C# or C++ or CPP. Just plain old "C".

Thanks,
Tony

Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
ANSI C (C99) has no concept of the outside world beyond your files, video (stdout) and keyboard (stdin).
That is why it is so portable. Everything else that goes on with your computer is dependant on the OS and the hardware.
Yes, you can use C to do what you want but you are going to have to use OS and hardware dependent code that is unlikely to work on any other computer with any other operating system.