create directory Rename/move file from header info?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by cliffyg, Mar 6, 2008.

  1. cliffyg

    cliffyg

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    am trying to rename some files (mp3) using the file header structure
    I utilize findfirst and then use ff.name to get name and then parse the string up to the "-".
    from this i create a new directory (mk
    how do i now move (rename) the file to the new directory ?

    include is dir.h to get header info

    Or am i off base on my approach?

    Thank you!!

    cliffyg, Mar 6, 2008