create excel reports from jsp

rishi

I m working on a project where there is a report section in which we
have to display data on jsp by feching the data from the database.
Everything is working good but i want to include a button on jsp page
and after clicking that button that jsp page genrates an excel sheet
which will display the data in the same sequence as in the jsp.
Please help me with the code.

Sanjay

rishi said:
I m working on a project where there is a report section in which we
have to display data on jsp by feching the data from the database.
Everything is working good but i want to include a button on jsp page
and after clicking that button that jsp page genrates an excel sheet
which will display the data in the same sequence as in the jsp.
Please help me with the code.

The easiest way would be to create a tab delimited text file with .xls
extention.