    click a edit button it goes to the original position where i the last
    button.it means the grid is not visible.when i press a gain that
    button it is visible again?can anyone help me to solve this matter?

    hsnkamal, Jun 26, 2007

  2. hsnkamal

    Tom John Guest

    Hi

    You need to ensure that the Grid is created/displayed on every postback.

    I am guessing you are creating/displaying the Grid only after the button is
    clicked. Maybe set a flag in the ViewState to indicate whether the Grid
    should be displayed or not and query that when creating the child controls as
    to whether it should be displayed or not. Then use the button click event to
    set the ViewState flag.

    Hope this helps get you going. If you want a code sample, post what you've
    got and I'll help out.

    Cheers

    Tom John

    Tom John, Jul 4, 2007