creating an excel spreadsheet from an asp sql query

Jeremy

I am creating a website in which users will be able to query an sql
database by several different criteria (i.e.- name, department,
supplier, part#, date). What will return to the user will be a webpage
with the column headings that they selected in their search criteria
(i.e.- name, supplier, part#) and below those column headings, a list
of the results. I want the user to be able to print this report or
export it to an excel file, this is the part that is tripping me up.
Any ideas about this? Am I going about it all wrong? I hope that
this makes sense and any help would be wonderful.

-Jeremy

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;199841
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;260239