Creating SOAP Header with namespace pefix

Andreas Remsperger

Hi @all,

I created a class wchich is inheriting from SoapHeader. While adding my SoapHeader to an ASP.NET Webservcice, the header is described correctly in the WSDL file.

The XmlEnvelop look like this:

<soapenv:Enevelope ...>
<soapenv:header>
<myHeader soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
<myValue>...</xyz:MyValue>
</myHeader>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Envelope>

What I know need to do is, to create SOAP header entries with an xml namespace prefix. Is there any chance by doing this with c# and inheriting from SoapHeader.

The SOAP message should look like this:

<soapenv:Enevelope ...>
<soapenv:header>
<xyz:myHeader soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
<xyz:myValue>...</xyz:MyValue>
</xyz:myHeader>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Envelope>