Creative Services

auction

AJ Square is a versatile company offering web design, web hosting,
site maintenance, site marketing, flash design and graphic design. Our
Service team combines strategic thinking , imagination and technology
to provide branding to your websites. Our goal is to keep your
websites vital and visited. We specialize in providing web services to
all businesses or organization and have been quite successful in
catering to all their needs.

Sources: http://www.ajauctionpro.com/products/creative_services.php

rf

Transitional?
XHTML?
Fixed width?
Font size in pixels, and only ten of them?
Text that escapes its boxes and overlays other text when the font size *is*
enlarged?
Two hundred and sixty nine [X]HTML errors?

You must be bloody kidding :)

Clicks on sample site in portfolio:
Transitional?
XHTML?
Fixed width?
Font size in pixels, and only ten of them?
Flash used for the most mission critical part of the site, the main menu?
14 [X]HTML errors?

And you take money from people for this rubbish?

You really must be bloody kidding.

dorayme

"rf said:
And you take money from people for this rubbish?

You really must be bloody kidding.

Depends on what he lives in, what he drives, where he eats, where
he holidays, what tastes his wife has in shopping.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:51:58 GMT
dorayme scribed:
Depends on what he lives in, what he drives, where he eats, where
he holidays, what tastes his wife has in shopping.

Eh? Like what _are_ you babbling about? That makes about as much sense as
a mongoose flying south for the winter.

rf

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:51:58
GMT
dorayme scribed:

Eh? Like what _are_ you babbling about? That makes about as much sense
as
a mongoose flying south for the winter.

I've been totally ignoring this stuff for a while now ;-)

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:51:58 GMT
dorayme scribed:

Eh? Like what _are_ you babbling about? That makes about as much sense as
a mongoose flying south for the winter.

A subscriber, A, comes on and asks about another subscriber, B,
if B is kidding about some crappy something B is doing for money.

And I say that B might be kidding all the way to the bank. Via a
slightly different image from him walking up to the bank and
depositing money and thinking, "If this is kidding, I am going to
be doing a lot me kidding".

Perhaps an worldly mongoose schmuck like yourself would have
better understood it if it was so literally put. But then you
might have misunderstood something else. Perhaps you have no
conception of the big spending wife, the idea that some people
have of flaunting their wealth and so on, all these things are
needed to understand the ravings of a visiting keen student to
your planet.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:32:09
GMT rf scribed:
I've been totally ignoring this stuff for a while now ;-)

You're right. I should, too. -And stop doing/instigating it myself.
(But, alas, sometimes I'm weak.)

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:17:00
GMT dorayme scribed:
A subscriber, A, comes on and asks about another subscriber, B,
if B is kidding about some crappy something B is doing for money.

And I say that B might be kidding all the way to the bank. Via a
slightly different image from him walking up to the bank and
depositing money and thinking, "If this is kidding, I am going to
be doing a lot me kidding".

His point was that the product/service was worthless, not an invitation
for a treatise on what the varmint does or does not do with his ill-
gotten gains.
Perhaps an worldly mongoose schmuck like yourself would have
better understood it if it was so literally put. But then you
might have misunderstood something else. Perhaps you have no
conception of the big spending wife, the idea that some people
have of flaunting their wealth and so on, all these things are
needed to understand the ravings of a visiting keen student to
your planet.

ET go home.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:27:51 GMT
dorayme scribed:
You must be kidding. No, really, was *that* his point, Mr
Suddenly O So Serious?

What I don't understand is why you should be angry with me when _you_ were
the one bonkers enough to miss it and I merely pointed the fact out.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:27:51 GMT
dorayme scribed:

What I don't understand is why you should be angry with me when _you_ were
the one bonkers enough to miss it and I merely pointed the fact out.

I am not angry with you. I am never angry with you. I feel
nothing but a powerful and continuing contempt. Amazing isn't it
that when I am brief and succinct, you are baffled, when I talk
at length, you go to sleep. Yet you read me, you sick, sick man!

But to more serious matters now, Boji, you have cost me money and
time over the years. Officer White is the only one that has
gained from this terrible relationship, he got some overseas
trips out of it at least - on my money! Neither you nor I gained
a single thing of value out of his vicious educative attempts on
you. You should at least share the cost - this guy has not come
cheap. Do you realise how much he gets for his film roles?

Talking of which - I like to think of prattle and babble for
simple straight talking laconic Australians to ignore - the last
time I heard the phrase "You owe me money!" was when Bert Gordon
(George C Scott) came into the pool room and said it to Paul
"Fast Eddie" Newman in The Hustler (one of the very great films
of all time)

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:55:44
GMT dorayme scribed:
I am not angry with you. I am never angry with you. I feel
nothing but a powerful and continuing contempt. Amazing isn't it
that when I am brief and succinct, you are baffled, when I talk
at length, you go to sleep. Yet you read me, you sick, sick man!

Basically, it's for the comedic value. Oh, I don't deny you know a thing
or 2 about html, etc., but you obfuscate it so eloquently with your excess
of superfluous commentary that it becomes addictive, like watching the 3
Stooges over and over again or counting pubic hairs while you're on the
toilet.
But to more serious matters now, Boji, you have cost me money and
time over the years. Officer White is the only one that has
gained from this terrible relationship, he got some overseas
trips out of it at least - on my money! Neither you nor I gained
a single thing of value out of his vicious educative attempts on
you. You should at least share the cost - this guy has not come
cheap. Do you realise how much he gets for his film roles?

Talking of which - I like to think of prattle and babble for
simple straight talking laconic Australians to ignore - the last
time I heard the phrase "You owe me money!" was when Bert Gordon
(George C Scott) came into the pool room and said it to Paul
"Fast Eddie" Newman in The Hustler (one of the very great films
of all time)

Heck, I heard it in "Emmanuelle 17" well after that, -another greaty.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:55:44
GMT dorayme scribed:

And btw, pal, if you had told me earlier that you were only 4ft 8
inches high, I would not have needed Officer White, Gladiator or
Cinderella Man. Danny De Vitto would have been cheaper, I made
inquiries.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:45:40 GMT
dorayme scribed:
And btw, pal, if you had told me earlier that you were only 4ft 8
inches high, I would not have needed Officer White, Gladiator or
Cinderella Man. Danny De Vitto would have been cheaper, I made
inquiries.

That's 5ft 8inches, Mad'Dame...

Who's "Danny De Vitto"? Ohhhh, you must mean "Danny DeVito", the American
actor who looks sort of like a dirty sponge dampened with rancid glycerine.
Hell, I'd've made bouillabaisse outta him.