Cross Browser Bullet Image Positioning

vunet

When I use image as a bullet within LI element I have different image
positioning results in Firefox and IE6. IE6 puts the image on top and
far from left LI's border. Firefox puts it nicely in the middle and
very close to left border.
How do I control bullet image positioning? Please advise a nice hack.
Thanks

dorayme

vunet said:
When I use image as a bullet within LI element I have different image
positioning results in Firefox and IE6. IE6 puts the image on top and
far from left LI's border. Firefox puts it nicely in the middle and
very close to left border.
How do I control bullet image positioning? Please advise a nice hack.
Thanks

url?

Els

vunet said:
How do I control bullet image positioning? Please advise a nice hack.

Don't use image as bullet - use a left padding and a background image
instead. Or, accept the differences in bullet positioning between
different browsers :)