Crystal Report (ASP.NET)

Guest

Hi all,

I have developed a report having around 40 fromula filelds. All formula
fields are populating data from DataSet dynamicaly on CrystalReportViewer and
exported to pdf format. Here dynamic means..User is able to select columns
from 1 to 40. When user selects any number of columns between 1 to 22, report
is populating data properly but if number of selected columns goes greater
than 22 columns means 22 to 40.....it displays only 22 columns. Papersize of
report is DSheet. I am using Visual Studio .NET 2003 and having Bundled
version of Crytal Report 9.
What is the cause of the problem?
Thanks in advance.

-Shailesh