Crystal Report printing question

Ralf

I am trying to get the reports to print in landscape mode. The
customer does not want to change his setting to be landscape mode all
the time, he want the code to do it. From what I have read, there
seems to be a bug. So, I see there is a way around the bug by coding
in the landscape orientation, sort of like this

rptreport1.PrintOptions.PaperOrientation = PaperOrientation.Landscape
rptreport1.PrintToPrinter(1, False, 0, 0)
rptreport1.PrintOptions.PrinterName = "default"

I tried just doing the first line, still prints in portrait. Seems I
need the 2nd line also. If I only use those 2, get an error about not
printer to print to. Seems I need the 3rd line. Here is where my
problem is. The customer will not have 1 and only 1 printer they print
to. I need it to be the default printer that the person using it has
set up on their machine. I haven't found a way around this, Any
ideas??

I have read that there is a patch for this problem and the code will
not have to be done. I will try and locate this and see if it will
work, and I hope it will work after deployed also. But, in the
meantime, does anyone know of a way to do this?