SW to scan pdfs and generate report

Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Hi all.

Sorry if this is not the right place, but, I 1) am not sure where this goes, and 2) emailed the forum admin to ask, but never heard back.

I am trying to find out if there is any existing sw to scan pdf files, and then generate reports based on the findings. If nothing already exists, I have no issue hiring someone to do this.

Does anyone know of anything? If this is too vague, I can provide some more details if need be.

Thanks in advance.

Joined
Mar 31, 2023
Messages
95
Reaction score
8
There are several software solutions available that can scan PDF files and generate reports based on the findings. Some examples include:

  1. Adobe Acrobat Pro: Adobe Acrobat Pro has a built-in OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature that allows you to scan PDF files and extract text. You can then use the extracted text to generate reports using Adobe Acrobat's reporting tools.
  2. ABBYY FlexiCapture: ABBYY FlexiCapture is an OCR software solution that allows you to scan and extract data from PDF files. You can then use the extracted data to generate reports using ABBYY FlexiCapture's reporting tools.
  3. Docparser: Docparser is a cloud-based software solution that allows you to scan PDF files and extract data using custom parsers. You can then use the extracted data to generate reports using Docparser's reporting tools.
  4. Nuance Power PDF: Nuance Power PDF is a PDF editing software solution that includes OCR capabilities. You can use the OCR feature to scan PDF files and extract text, which you can then use to generate reports using Nuance Power PDF's reporting tools.
As for setting up automatic switching between gateways for a set period of time in Azure Analysis Services, you can use the Azure Logic Apps service to achieve this. You can create a Logic App that checks the status of each gateway and switches to the next one if the current gateway is down or unreachable. You can set a timer trigger in the Logic App to switch between gateways at a set interval.