CSS positioning images

Knut Krueger

Hi to all,
first, I would like to thank you for all help in the
.... table tread ...
Ok tables are very old fashioned style, I will promise not to abuse them
further more ;-)

Therefor I tried out some features of the CSS style, but there are,
some more questions, which I didn't not find in the manual:

The basic functions are working fine but it seems that there it could be
much improved ... but I do not know why.

Its working absolute fine with Netscape not with Firefox and a little
bit bad with IE. pls. see link below

hopefully understood the manual I thought that I could manage it with
#bar2 ...
#bar2 #bar2_right
#bar2 #bar2_left

but I was not able to get the bars in the same "row"
the bar2_middle is now from the left to the right corner, but should
only be between bar2_left and bar2_right and should use the hole spare
room between.
Is that all possible with CSS and maybe anybody could help me with that
stuff

css style file : http://test.konstanze-krueger.de/formate.css

http://test.konstanze-krueger.de/index.html

Regards Knut