CSS Positioning Problem

Anon

Hi everybody!

I've already finished designing a new website, with the final
challenge - the frontpage of the whole page.

The page url: www.minis-denzlingen.de/index.php

Now, I've got a problem. You see the different information
bars at the left hand side of the page named aktuelle Termine, aktuelle
Einteilung and Zufallsbild. They are used for presenting actual dates
etc. Now there's the problem. The heading "aktuelle Termine" is a h1,
the information above is in a <p> tag. They are far away from each
another, but I want them to stick together, that means, beige background
from "aktuelle Termine" sticks together with the light blue above (and
no "background-space" between them.
How do I do?

Thanks for every answer

Alex

Els

> Hi everybody!

I've already finished designing a new website, with the final
challenge - the frontpage of the whole page.

The page url: www.minis-denzlingen.de/index.php

Now, I've got a problem. You see the different information
bars at the left hand side of the page named aktuelle Termine, aktuelle
Einteilung and Zufallsbild. They are used for presenting actual dates
etc. Now there's the problem. The heading "aktuelle Termine" is a h1,
the information above is in a <p> tag.

You mean below, not above?
They are far away from each
another, but I want them to stick together, that means, beige background
from "aktuelle Termine" sticks together with the light blue above (and
no "background-space" between them.
How do I do?

Just set the top and bottom margins for both the said:
Thanks for every answer

You don't really mean that ;-)