CSS/SKIN Theme Question

Tina

I have a css class...
..TopTypeColor
{ color: white;
}

I have an entry in my skin file...
<asp:SiteMapPath CssClass="TopTypeColor" runat="server">
</asp:SiteMapPath>

This works well enough to make my current node white but I want all the
nodes to be of a color specified in a css class.

But I cant specify NodeStyle-ForeColor="White" in a css file because that is
not a valid token. Nor can I specify NodeStyle-ForeColor="TopTypeColor" in
my skin file.

So the question is, how can I make various attributes of skin entries follow
css classes?

Thanks,

Tina

Mohamed:
Wow! That works great. I have been reading the css docs and specs and did
not know this was possible.
Thank you