CSV to excel using POI

Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have csv files which I need to read using POI. Also, I have html file which has been opened in excel and saved as xls but when I try to read both these files, I get the below exception. Is there a programmatic way to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.
java.io.IOException: Invalid header signature; read 0x200020000A00FFFE, expected 0xE11AB1A1E011CFD0