CTypes FAQs - buffer memmove offsetof uchar ((void *) -1) etc.

p.lavarre

http://wiki.python.org/moin/ctypes now tries to answer:

'''FAQ: How do I copy bytes to Python from a ctypes.Structure?'''
'''FAQ: How do I copy bytes to a ctypes.Structure from Python?'''
'''FAQ: Why should I fear using ctypes.memmove?'''
'''FAQ: How do I change the byte length of a ctypes.Structure?'''
'''FAQ: How do I say memcpy?'''
'''FAQ: How do I say offsetof?'''
'''FAQ: How do I say uchar?'''
'''FAQ: How do I say ((void *) -1)?'''
'''FAQ: How do I contribute to this CTypes FAQ?'''
'''FAQ: How do I learn Python CTypes, after learning C and Python?'''